Dr. Armstrong is an expert in orthopedic surgery and experienced in total hip and knee replacement. Assisted by PA-C Parker Johnson and nurse Mikhayla, he provides accurate diagnoses for a variety of patients and clearly outlines realistic options for care. Although surgery can certainly improve patients’ lives, it is not the only option for healing. Whether through the use of medications, injections, or therapies that can work together to heal orthopedic issues, Armstrong is dedicated to treating your injury. With Dr. Armstrong, patients can expect a custom, honest treatment plan from a trusted physician.
- Undergraduate: Illinois State University
- Graduate: University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Medical Doctorate
- Residency: University of Kansas-Wichita, Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University, Adult Reconstructive Fellowship
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons